Friday, July 2, 2010

You’re Not Alone (Stop The Violence)

I’ve seen so many things in my life
But am I not to blame?
If I just stand to watch the pain

I’ve heard so many things that make me cry
But what am I to do?
Some things you can’t undo

But if its you
Who’s going through it all
Don’t be afraid
You’re not alone

And it’s only you
Who can change who we are
So don’t lose hope
You’re not alone

I’ve come across so many people
Who have to fight
In order to survive

And if its you
Who’s going through it all
Don’t be afraid
You’re not alone

It’s only you
Who can change who we are
So don’t lose hope
You’re not alone

You’re not alone…

Calling all the innocent victims
Calling all the empty houses
Calling all the starving children
Calling all the broken spouses

Hey! Hey!
Make your voice heard…
Hey! Hey!
In all parts of the world…
Hey! Hey!
You can stop the violence…
Hey! Hey!
And bring back innocence

(c) Copyright 2010 Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment