Friday, July 2, 2010

These Emotions

Another day passes by
I try to forget of what happened before
Try to move on ahead
With a smile and my chores
But I can’t. These emotions.

I don’t have much to say
And you think I’m sulking for what’s happened before
It’s not just about you,
There is something more
And I wait. These emotions.

When will these dark days pass?
Can’t stop the voices in my head
It’s getting louder everyday
So help me

I’m high on hope,
But low on patience
These emotions,
Are such a menace
Strange beginnings
Even stranger faces
I just can’t take it anymore

I jump up high
But fall too slow
These emotions
They won’t let me go
Standing here
I don’t let it show
But I can’t take it anymore

Will you please help me try
I don’t want to think of things that happened before
I’d rather be dead right now
Than weeping on the floor
And I pray. These emotions

When will these dark days pass?
Can’t stop the voices in my head
It’s getting louder everyday
Oh help me

I’m high on hope,
But low on patience
These emotions,
Are such a menace
Strange beginnings
Even stranger faces
I just can’t take it anymore

I jump up high
But fall too slow
These emotions
They won’t let me go
Standing here
I don’t let it show
I just can’t take it anymore

Another day passes by
I try to forget of what happened before
Try to move on ahead
With a smile and my chores
But I can’t. These emotions.

I’m high on hope,
But low on patience
These emotions,
Are such a menace
Strange beginnings
Even stranger faces
I just can’t take it anymore

I jump up high
But fall too slow
These emotions
They won’t let me go
Standing here
I don’t let it show
That I just can’t take it anymore

(c) Copyright 2010 Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment