An unclear head and a heavy heart
That’s been the only company I’ve had for a while
But I know I’m going to miss them
When I finally find you
Is this the real me? The one who’s always chasing?
Is this the real me? The one who’s always dreaming?
Will I still be me when I give it all up to be with you?
I don’t know and I’m afraid to find out
I don’t want to be one who hops, skips and jumps around
But for what its worth, my feelings are really true
If not forever, I will still love you
Is this the real me? The one who’s longing to have you in her arms
Is this the real me? The one who’s just waiting for a chance
Will I still be me after I’ve got you and all that I want?
I don’t know and I’m afraid to find out
I don’t want to be one who hops, skips and jumps around
But for what its worth, my feelings are really true
If not forever, I will still love you
And I shall wait for the day to come
When all my dreams come true
And find out, who I really am
And what makes me
(c) Copyright 2010 Deepa Seshadri
No comments:
Post a Comment