The ceiling’s never looked duller
Wonder what’s in store for me today
I don’t like the leaves if they’re not gonna sway
Everything’s gone quiet here
Don’t nobody like the look on my face?
It seems as if we’re all in moaning
Every time you’re away
I try to think ahead, it’s disappointing
To know I’ll be alone again today
It’s just me, and my bed, again today, again today
Uh huh, yeah
Me, and my bed, again today, again today
All alone yeah
It’s just me, my bed, again today, again today
Oh yeah
Just me, and my bed, again today, again today
I look up to a blackened piece of sky
The weather’s never been this gloomy
The birds have never been so shy
I’ll try to keep up, but I can’t swear I won’t cry
Everything’s so out of place
Has the whole world gone on stand-by?
It seems as if we’re all in moaning
Every time you’re away
I try to think ahead, it’s disappointing
To know I’ll be alone again today
It’s just me, and my bed, again today, again today
Uh huh, yeah
Me, and my bed, again today, again today
All alone yeah
It’s just me, my bed, again today, again today
Oh yeah
Just me, and my bed, again today, again today
It seems as if we’re all in moaning
Every time you’re away
I try to think ahead, it’s disappointing
To know I’ll be alone again today
It’s just me, and my bed, again today, again today
Uh huh, yeah
Me, and my bed, again today, again today
All alone yeah
It’s just me, my bed, again today, again today
Oh yeah
Just me, and my bed, again today, again today
It’s just me, and my bed, again today, again today
Uh huh, yeah
Me, and my bed, again today, again today
All alone yeah
It’s just me, my bed, again today, again today
Oh yeah
Just me, and my bed, again today, again today
Copyright (c) Deepa Seshadri 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment