Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Unspoken Words

Original intention was for this to be a duet, but i guess it could work out both ways.

-----

You say… you’ll always try
You swear… you won’t make me cry
Then you leave me shattered, drowning in your lies

You fight… to have your own ways
You’re right… no matter what I do or say
Think about me sometimes, if you want me to stay



My heart wants to scream, to let go of our dream
So lost in ourselves, we’ve forgotten each other
Now how do I? How do I? How do I?
Make you hear… my unspoken words

You believe… it will get alright
So you choose… to always start the fight
Never thinking how I must feel, to be alone even for just one night

You fear… the worst out of me
Even though you know… I’m yours completely
Why do I always have to prove to you, when you don’t even trust me?

My heart wants to scream, to let go of our dream
So lost in ourselves, we’ve forgotten each other
Now how do I? How do I? How do I?
Make you hear… my unspoken words

Either we quit now
And regret forever
Or make a promise
To pay attention closer
Maybe we could manage
A little better
If you could only hear… my unspoken words

My heart wants to scream, to let go of our dream
So lost in ourselves, we’ve forgotten each other
Now how do I? How do I? How do I?
Make you hear… my unspoken words

My heart wants to scream, to let go of our dream
So lost in ourselves, we’ve forgotten each other
Now how do I? How do I? How do I?
Make you hear… my unspoken words

Now how do I? How do I? How do I?
How do I? How do I? How do I?
How do I? How do I? How do I?
Make you hear… my unspoken words

Copyright (c) 2012, Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment