If I could run faster than a lioness
Or jump higher than a fox
Be stronger than a werewolf
And fight off twenty sharks
I wouldn’t be here
I wouldn’t be me
I wouldn’t love you as much
And I can’t bear that, you see
For, not to love you even one second
Seems like wasting a hour of happiness
And baby I love my life too much
To let go of its worthiness
If I could wave a magic wand
Or see a thousand miles ahead
Walk over the ocean
Or bring back from the dead
I wouldn’t be here
I wouldn’t be me
I wouldn’t love you as much
And I can’t bear that, you see
For, not to love you even one second
Seems like wasting a hour of happiness
And baby I love my life too much
To let go of its worthiness
I don’t want no powers
Nor glory or fame
I just want my happiness
Along with the pain
If that’s the only way
To love you as much as I do
I’ll stay like this forever
Even at the cost of losing you
For, not to love you even one second
Seems like wasting a hour of happiness
And baby I love my life too much
To let go of its worthiness
For, not to love you even one second
Seems like wasting a hour of happiness
And baby I love my life too much
To let go of its worthiness
I’ll stay like this forever even at the cost of losing you…
(c) Copyright 2010 Deepa Seshadri
is it possible to love someone so much?....
ReplyDeleteMaybe... maybe not. But its definitely possible to imagine you love someone so much... and with some music to it.. u'll believe it ;)
ReplyDelete