Friday, July 16, 2010

We Are Living Beings

I know... the title sounds funny :P Couldn't think of anything better.

This is a song/poem that's half said. I think the 'real' things that wanted to come out, never eventually found its way out. Maybe i'll re-visit this again later and change things. But then again, maybe not.

But u get the picture right? I mean, all problems in this world - is because of us - human beings. Which is really stupid, cos we're definitely the most intelligent species on earth... and we've got the super-power to understand and communicate effectively. And yet...

----------------

There are some things I could talk about for hours
Like love and life and the truth ‘bout who we are
But some might say, they don’t really care
About the reason for this existence of ours

But help me spread the word around today
For there’s nothing better than to learn the right way
We were born to make, and not to break
So don’t take this lightly what I say

We are living beings, with special powers
We can walk and talk and understand each other
So why do we, turn to one another?
When we’re supposed to be living in this world together

Sometimes we do crazy things for fun
It’s alright if we understand it in the long run
Teach right from wrong, weak and strong
And the value of things that can’t be undone

We are living beings, with special powers
We can walk and talk and understand each other
So why do we, turn to one another?
When we’re supposed to be living in this world together

We are living beings, with special powers
We can walk and talk and understand each other
So why do we, turn to one another?
When we’re supposed to be living in this world together

(c) Copyright 2010 Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment