Friday, July 2, 2010

Closer To You

I'm on a journey,
Don't stop me,
I'll reach it when I find you

Got to waste no time,
Until your mine,
Trying so hard to find you

And when I'll find you, I will hold you close
You won't ever think of letting go
Midnight kisses on a moonlit beach
A dream for you to dream when I reach

And the signs are getting clear
Babe I must be getting near
Ooh, I'm getting closer to you dear
And the weather is just right
For a love at first sight
Ooh, I'm getting closer to you

And when I'll find you, I will hold you close
You won't ever think of letting go
Midnight kisses on a moonlit beach
A dream for you to dream when I reach

And the signs are getting clear
Babe I must be getting near
Ooh, I'm getting closer to you dear
And the weather is just right
For a love at first sight
Ooh, I'm getting closer to you

And the signs are getting clear
Babe I must be getting near
Ooh, I'm getting closer to you dear
And the weather is just right
For a love at first sight
Ooh, I'm getting closer to you

(c) Copyright 2010 Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment