I don’t think I can still believe
All this that’s been happening
Ok, so I guess I’m in love
But with who? I’m still wondering…
The similarities are uncanny
Is it a supposed to be a sign?
Or am I still in love with the one
Who taught me to walk the line?
Life’s complicated
I realise that now
I’m loving a man
Who’s like him, somehow
And I’m back to where I started
Seems like I’ve been running around in circles
I just hope this doesn’t end the way it did before
I hope this time around I can rely on my angels
Oh, strange things are bound to happen
Its love that we’re talking about here
What goes around, comes around
And I’m experiencing it too closely, I fear
Life’s an adventure
I can see that now
Never thought I’d love a man
Who’s like him, somehow
And I’m back to where I started
Seems like I’ve been running around in circles
I just hope this doesn’t end the way it did before
I hope this time around I can rely on my angels
I’m already in too deep
So no one can save me
Just help me get on my feet
And make him see... me
Oh, I hope I can rely on my angels...
And I’m back to where I started
Seems like I’ve been running around in circles
I just hope this doesn’t end the way it did before
I hope this time around I can rely on my angels
This time around... yeah
I hope this time around I can rely on my... angels
(c) Copyright 2010, Deepa Seshadri
No comments:
Post a Comment