Friday, April 18, 2014

Worst In Me

If you shout once, I’ll scream twice
Always much louder and in my high pitch voice
It gets on my nerve, what I become
Every time we talk, it just starts off as fun

All of my friends, have seen the change
They’ve tried to talk me out, but I stayed unhinged
Cos I lived for the love, blind as a bat
Couldn’t recognize myself when the love dried up

Cos you bring out the ugly side of me
And I’m so fed up of being judged by your family
Let’s just call it quits, I’m at the end of my wits
(Cos baby) You bring out the worst in me

Worst in me e e e e e

Put me in somebody’s shoes
Wanna see for real, from another point of view
Why do we fight? Why do we stab?
At every opportunity, boy we need rehab!

Cos you bring out the ugly side of me
And I’m so fed up of being judged by your family
Let’s just call it quits, I’m at the end of my wits
(Cos baby) You bring out the worst in me

Worst in me e e e e e

Don’t get me wrong, but I did love you,
Maybe that’s why, I never cared
What people said
What people said
Don’t be afraid, I don’t yet hate you
Just hate that you took
Everything good
Everything good… in me.

La la la la la la la

Let’s just call it quits, I’m at the end of my wits

Cos you bring out the ugly side of me
And I’m so fed up of being judged by your family
Let’s just call it quits, I’m at the end of my wits
(Cos baby) You bring out the worst in me

Worst in me e e e e e
Worst in me e e e e e

No comments:

Post a Comment