Like just another pretty face
In this time and age you’re too blind to see
That I’ve outgrown you through the chase
Let me be,
Let me be,
Let me be, all I am, and more…
No, you can’t stop me
I’m gonna shine brighter than the sun
You can’t ignore me
I’m gonna fly higher than a falcon
Don’t dare to control me
I choose what I make happen
No, you can’t stop me… from being no. 1
Honey, you’re the hare and I the turtle
You just keep running like a fool
I’m a player and I play it well
I let you believe, I too was a fool
Now I wanna be,
I wanna be,
I wanna be, all I am, and more…
No, you can’t stop me
I’m gonna shine brighter than the sun
You can’t ignore me
I’m gonna fly higher than a falcon
Don’t dare to control me
I choose what I make happen
No, you can’t stop me… from being no. 1
Let me be,
Let me be,
Let me be, all I am, and more…
No, you can’t stop me
You can’t ignore me
Don’t dare to control me
Don’t dare to control me (2x)
No, you can’t stop me
I’m gonna shine brighter than the sun
You can’t ignore me
I’m gonna fly higher than a falcon
Don’t dare to control me
I choose what I make happen
No, you can’t stop me… from being no. 1
Copyright (c) Deepa Seshadri 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment