Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Not Anymore

Watch me run out the front door
No I’m not kidding this time
If you make a scene once more
I won’t blame it on the wine

You can lock me in, but I’ll wait
Take a chance when you’re asleep
Don’t try to reason, cos it’s too late
I ain’t the girl who weeps

Not anymore (3)
I’ve finally found my strength
So not anymore

I’ve grown my own heart and mind
That you’ve never let me use
You’ll learn, I’m one of a kind
If you’ll only let me choose

You can close your eyes and pray
But I ain’t ever gonna step down
And You can’t make it go away
Cos after all these years, I ain’t the girl who drowns

Not anymore (3)
No oh oh, I’ve finally found my voice
So not anymore

Not anymore (3)
I’ve finally found my strength
And I’ve finally found my voice

No... not anymore.


Copyright (c) Deepa Seshadri 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment