Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Get Out!

Every now and then, I try my hand at a genre I really really love - silly Punk :P

-----

Somebody
told me
love is
an epiphany
just one flash
its easy
you'll be lost
in destiny
you'll lie in bed
not sleepy
thinking about
her beauty
don't be duped
by her boobies
they all end up
as screaming banshees

So get out, get out, get out, get out
Oh Please get out, get out, get out, get out
Hell yeah get out, get out, get out, get out
Before she knows where to squeeze.

Elizabeth
and Connie
were the first to
release me
strawberries &
cherries
nothing was too
kinky
and all of the
memories
were just as sweet
as Candy
but soon they got
greedy
and I was left
with no money

So get out, get out, get out, get out
Oh Please get out, get out, get out, get out
Hell yeah get out, get out, get out, get out
Before they learn where to squeeze.

I saw her
At a party
Looking somewhat
Tipsy
I helped her
On her 2 feet
When she said
She was horny
We got
Touchy-feely
I undressed
In a scurry
Then she laughed
Loudly
And pointed her gun
Straight at me!

Everybody get out, get out, get out, get out
Hell yeah get out, get out, get out, get out
You should get out, get out, get out, get out
Yeah, get out, get out, get out, get out
Get out, get out, get out, get out
Oh Please get out, get out, get out, get out
Hell yeah get out, get out, get out, get out
Before you end up just like me.

Copyright (c) 2011, Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment