-----
Inside the deep blue sky I can see
Faces of my family
And outside in the crowded streets, I can see
My baby who’s waiting for me
And I know
When I look into my soul
I get this feeling deep inside of me
That makes me wanna rush back home
Fly me home
Back to where I belong
Take me back
You know I’ve missed you so long
Fly me home
Back to where I belong
Take me home
You know I’ve missed you so long
Ohhh right now
Every time I turn my back, I can hear
You calling my name softly
Nothing makes sense anymore
This ain’t the life I was supposed to lead
And I know
Every time I’m feeling low
I get this feeling deep inside of me
That makes me wanna rush back home
Fly me home
Back to where I belong
Take me back
You know I’ve missed you so long
Fly me home
Back to where I belong
Take me home
You know I’ve missed you so long
Ohhh right now
Right now
I’ve waited
This long
I tried my best to stay without you
Baby
I can’t go on
Need to come back home to you
Fly me home
Back to where I belong
Take me back
You know I’ve missed you so long
Fly me home
Back to where I belong
Take me home
You know I’ve missed you so long
Ohhh right now.
Copyright (c) 2001, Deepa Seshadri
No comments:
Post a Comment