Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mood Swings

Mood swings. Mood swings. Mood swings.

Its amazing how one word can
Change your entire day's plan

You were looking forward to
Doing things, now you don't wanna do

Maybe i shouldn't have said things
Maybe then you'd never have replied
If only i could have foreseen
Gonna start this morning without a smile

You are all that i want
You're all that i need
I'm getting tired waiting
When will you understand
This heart of mine
Now all you give me are mood swings

Mood swings. Mood swings. Mood swings.

I thought I knew you before
But I guess I'm wrong once more

I wish you'd just come clean
Clarify what's going on between you and me

Maybe i shouldn't have said things
Maybe then you'd never have replied
If only i could have foreseen
Gonna start this morning without a smile

You are all that i want
You're all that i need
I'm getting tired waiting
When will you understand
This heart of mine
Now all you give me are mood swings

Mood swings. Mood swings. Mood swings.

Maybe i shouldn't have said things
Maybe then you'd never have replied
If only i could have foreseen
Gonna start this morning without a smile

You are all that i want
You're all that i need
I'm getting tired waiting
When will you understand
This heart of mine
Now all you give me are mood swings

You are all that i want
You're all that i need
I'm getting tired waiting
When will you understand
This heart of mine
Now all you give me are mood swings

Mood swings. :(

Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment