-----
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Boy you know you fooled me
You had me believe in your every word
What you did broke me
But I still have hope, still have hope, yeah
My friends think i'm crazy
I'm lettin' ya' kill me with my own sword
Somebody help me
Cos i can't let go, can't let go
We loved, We shared
A moment of magic
And then you're not there
I searched, I cried
But i'll cherish forever
The night we had
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Do you think about me?
Can you feel my fingers dip inside your soul
Cos i'm always dreamin'
Someday once again, someday once again, yeah
One day i'll be stronger
And i'll have somebody else to hold
Won't need you any longer
But i won't forget, won't forget
Always
One day i'll be stronger
Always
And i'll have somebody else to hold
Always
But i will not forget
Always
The night we had
The night we had
Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri
What you did broke me
But I still have hope, still have hope, yeah
My friends think i'm crazy
I'm lettin' ya' kill me with my own sword
Somebody help me
Cos i can't let go, can't let go
We loved, We shared
A moment of magic
And then you're not there
I searched, I cried
But i'll cherish forever
The night we had
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Do you think about me?
Can you feel my fingers dip inside your soul
Cos i'm always dreamin'
Someday once again, someday once again, yeah
One day i'll be stronger
And i'll have somebody else to hold
Won't need you any longer
But i won't forget, won't forget
We loved, We shared
A moment of magic
And then you're not there
I searched, I cried
But i'll cherish forever
The night we had
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
I remember everything about the night
The words you said and the moves you made
For the first time I was tempted into a lie
But I will not deny, the night we had
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always, Always
Always
Boy you almost fooled me
Always
You had me believe in your every word
Always
Do you think about me?
Always
Can you feel my fingers dip inside your soulAlways
One day i'll be stronger
Always
And i'll have somebody else to hold
Always
But i will not forget
Always
The night we had
The night we had
Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri
Oy, oy, oy.... that was... kinda overwhelming, though 'overwhelming' is too much of an exaggeration but it's somewhere there.... loved the line 'Can you feel my fingers dip inside your soul'... how did you come up with such a fantastic line??
ReplyDeletelol... over whelmingly good or bad? lol
ReplyDeleteErr... i'll have to be graphical while explaining the line to ya :P So bear with me.
I think i came up with the line while imagining a love making scene... where the girl affectionately nuzzles the guy's chest, and grabs it :P It's almost like putting your hand inside him... to reach to his soul... Ur mind goes where ur hand cannot! lol
Anywhoo, wait till u hear it :) i'm in love... hope u like it too! Shall share soon :)