Boy did I miss my blog!!! lol! Here's another one for today :)
-----
When you’re not around baby
Life gets tough, but i pull through
Show me some love, won’t you baby
That’s all I ask of you
Driving me insane, you are, baby
With all your new moves
Get closer to me baby
That’s all i want of you
When i think of you
You make me wanna do
Crazy things to you
When i think of you
When i think of us
My little heart it loves
Up and down it jumps
When i think of us
You keep me confused, perpetually, baby
With your highs and lows
Was that you're game plan baby?
Cos it worked and i've fallen for you
When i think of you
You make me wanna do
Crazy things to you
When i think of you
When i think of us
My little heart it loves
Up and down it jumps
When i think of us
We’ll take it nice and slow baby
No strings attached
Whatever happens, happens for the best
So i’ll be relaxed
I just want to surrender
To this unreasonable rush
Oh hush baby, hush hush hush
When i think of you
You make me wanna do
Crazy things to you
When i think of you
When i think of us
My little heart it loves
Up and down it jumps
When i think of us
When i think of you
You make me wanna do
Crazy things to you
Do you feel it too?
When I think of you.
Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri
I kind of like your love poetry more than any of your others... it has raw passion.
ReplyDelete:)
Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete
They are songs.. not poetry!!! :P :P :P Well most of them are!
ReplyDeleteThanks tho! :D Glad ya like em'!!! Always love to hear a feedback from you BA!