Something's wrong with me, but i don't know what
Its been a crazy week, i'm just trying to keep up
My phone's been busy, but still no call from you
Every now and then, i find myself lost
Can't help thinking, is this where i need to be now?
I keep checking, but still no call from you
I'm too proud
To be the one
Who calls you up
To talk for fun
I'm too weak
To tell the truth
That baby I think
I'm falling for you
Come back to me now, yeah
I never thought i'd miss you so much when you're gone, yeah
I never thought i'd miss our one word conversations, yeah
I guess i never thought about if you were gone, yeah
Now that you're gone
Feels like yesterday, when you were besides me
I still remember the way your hair smelled to me
What's the use now? When there's still no call from you
I'm too proud
To be the one
Who calls you up
To talk for fun
I'm too weak
To tell the truth
That baby I think
I've fallen for you
Come back to me now, yeah
I never thought i'd miss you so much when you're gone, yeah
I never thought i'd miss our one word conversations, yeah
I guess i never thought about if you were gone, yeah
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
Now that you're gone
I can't seem to think straight, i think i'm in love with you
Come back to me now, yeah (Now.... yeah)
I never thought i'd miss you so much when you're gone, yeah (Now that you're gone)
I never thought i'd miss our one word conversations, yeah (I miss you baby)
I guess i never thought about if you were gone, yeah
Now that you're gone, Yeah
Now that you're gone
Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri
No comments:
Post a Comment