Hmmm a sad start to the month... i know... but i really wanted to write something dark!
-----
The numbers keep dropping from beyond the skies
Time doesn’t make sense anymore
The fat man is dancing while the old lady sings
But the melody is not as it was before
The earth beneath me begins to sink
No more grumbling, just a deep roar
And the heavyness inside breaks me free
And i’m falling and falling and falling
Lift me away
Before i crash the ground
Don’t wanna wait
Nothing remains
What's the point of hanging around
Take me away
Before i hit the ground
I've done this before
You know it’s too late now
It’s too late now.
The fire within me keeps burning on
While the shadows around me snore
I think of the answers in my mind
While i’m falling and falling and falling
Lift me away
Before i crash the ground
Don’t wanna wait
Nothing remains
What's the point of hanging around
Take me away
Before i hit the ground
I've done this before
You know it’s too late now
It’s too late now.
Lift me away
Before i crash the ground
Don’t wanna wait
Nothing remains
What's the point of hanging around
Take me away
Before i hit the ground
I've done this before
You know it’s too late now
It’s too late now.
Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri
No comments:
Post a Comment