Am I in a movie
Where everything seems so real
Blind folded
With my hands behind the wheel
Should I let go
Jump before I crash and burn
Or stay on to know
How this is really gonna end
Just give me a sign
Make me believe
I’m here cos this is meant to be
And as I stare at you, you fade to grey
I’m clinging on to yesterday
Dont wanna let go, not anymore
Cos i’ve done it before
And as I wait for you, to make your move
You’re turning me away
But I don’t wanna let go, not anymore
Cos we’ve been here before
Not once, not twice.
Enough of times to know...
We can’t walk away now
Been together too long
Is this a dream
As I allow you to take the lead
Devastated
With all the lust and greed
What do I do
Cos I’m addicted to you babe
I can’t run
Cos its not gonna take the pain away
Just give me a sign
Make me believe
I’m here cos this is meant to be
And as I stare at you, you fade to grey
I’m clinging on to yesterday
Dont wanna let go, not anymore
Cos i’ve done it before
And as I wait for you, to make your move
You’re turning me away
But I don’t wanna let go, not anymore
Cos we’ve been here before
Not once, not twice.
Enough of times to know...
We can’t walk away now
Been together too long
Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri
No comments:
Post a Comment