Eminem, you inspire me. This one's for you! My first attempt at rap :)
-----
I saw you
You saw me
We fell in love
It was too easy
Complications had to arise
And so it did
You had another by your side
Which i had to eliminate
Oh it was a breeze
But no one warned us
Of the journey ahead
Life’s not as easy as it seems
It’s ok to overcome difficulties
But you can’t play around
With what’s in your head
You can’t change who you are
For someone you care
You can’t be who you’re not
Just for the sake of love
And as time passes by
You’ll come to realise
This is only just the beginning
Of what is called life
It’s never too late
Don’t give up on fate
Don't think of things that can’t be undone
Say no to wait
And set things straight
Its time to end this beautiful run, Oh yeah
It’s not easy to let go
And i want you to know
I have no choice
In this matter
To say so
This is not me
This can’t be me
I ain’t weak
I ain’t strong
I’m somewhere in between
Tagging along
Well its time i go back
To who i was
To the real me
Even if it means
I make you unhappy
Cos this is how it’s supposed to be
One day you’ll see
One day you’ll see
It’s never too late
Don’t give up on fate
Don't think of things that can’t be undone
Say no to wait
And set things straight
Its time to end this beautiful run, Oh yeah
If we were to meet
10 years from now
How would we treat
Each other now?
We’ve been through a lot
And i’ve seen it before
I succumb to defeat
If it’s worth more
But who knows
Where life might take us
Where this road may lead
Someday, is a big mystery
I take my call
For today alone
I can't rely
On a future unknown
So i hope someday
You'll understand
Why i had to make
This decision of mine
It’s never too late
Don’t give up on fate
Don't think of things that can’t be undone
Say no to wait
And set things straight
Its time to end this beautiful run, Oh yeah
We had a beautiful run, Oh yeah
Which i had to eliminate
ReplyDeleteOh it was a breeze
you did that? O_o
Sometimes we realize that the person was not 'The One', its better to move on.
Oh, aren't you focusing too much songs on bread ups and move on?
haha... i guess i am... guess those emotions are coming to me and its turning into a song! :)
ReplyDeleteBut all that i write isn't about me...!