Thursday, September 9, 2010

More Than Just Best Friends

The first time that i saw you
I never imagined we could be
The kind of friends we are today
The kind that sets you free

Through thick and thin and pouring rain
I know you’re there for me
Darling i can’t believe, we are friends
The kind that sets you free

I text you
You text me
I miss you
You miss me
Oh, it’s as plain as it can be

We are more than just best friends
You mean everything, everything to me
More than just best friends
How can i make you see?

More than just best friends
You mean everything, everything to me
No longer can i pretend
Oh Baby, why can't you see?

I text you
You text me
I miss you
You miss me
Oh, it’s as plain as it can be

We are more than just best friends
You mean everything, everything to me
More than just best friends
How can i make you see?

More than just best friends
You mean everything, everything to me
No longer can i pretend
Oh Baby, why can't you see?

Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri

4 comments:

  1. simple, text him this wonderful song, and he should know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... yea! But this is an old feeling, for a relationship i don't much care for anymore :) Just walking down a path of reviving past emotions... lol

    ReplyDelete