I wake up, with a smile on my face
Can’t stop this feeling, it’s exciting; its crazy
Tik tok, says the wall clock
I think i’m falling in love all over again, yeah
Don’t you just love those days, when you’re feeling light
You’re head is up in the air, getting lost in the clouds
It ain’t everyday, that the feeling’s so right
So i’ll try and make the most of it...
I’m loving me today!
This is my day, now its my turn
I’m loving me today! yeah
No one can take it away, it away, it away
Oh, i’m loving me today!
I walk on, with a smile on my face
Nothing’s gonna bring me down; so don’t even try
I sing a song, take a leap
If i run fast enough, i think i’ll probably fly
Don’t you just love those days, when you’re feeling so great
And everyone’s staring at you, cos they can see it
Nothing lasts forever, and this too won’t remain
So i’ll try and make the most of it...
I’m loving me today!
This is my day, now its my turn
I’m loving me today! yeah
No one can take it away, it away, it away
Oh, i’m loving me today!
Hey you,
Why so down?
Come and see me play, hear me sing you a song
Hey you
What’s up today?
Let me put a smile on your face, come tag along
Don’t you just love those days, when you’re feeling light
You’re head is up in the air, getting lost in the clouds
It ain’t everyday, that the feeling’s so right
So i’ll try and make the most of it...
I’m loving me today!
This is my day, now its my turn
I’m loving me today! yeah
No one can take it away, it away, it away
Oh, i’m loving me today!
I’m loving me today!
This is my day, now its my turn
I’m loving me today! yeah
No one can take it away, it away, it away
Oh, i’m loving me today!
Copyright (c) 2010 Deepa Seshadri
What a great song for a Monday! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha... Thanks J! :)
ReplyDeleteI so much love myself that they say that I am sooooo gay(happy).
ReplyDelete:P
Its a beautiful feeling that you have expressed here.
Haha!!! Happy and Gay :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :)