I had composed a tune few weeks ago, but wrote it out yesterday. The only problem is, I had used up the chorus tune for this in another song which i wrote a few weeks ago! :S Now i gotta go change that - cos this one is in the 'original' tune.
Blah! I'll just do what i have to do. If you find the chorus similar to one of my previous songs - you'll know why.
------
Lonely days are tying me down
There ain't enough to set my mind on
I'm just wandering, thinking aloud
And that's when my eyes caught you
And my heart began to sing
I need somebody to hold me
I need somebody who cares
I need somebody who loves me
Baby won't you, won't you, won't you
Baby won't you be (my man)
And Hey
I'll treat you tenderly
Hey
If you'll be good to me
Hey
I'll give you everything you need
Baby won't you, won't you, won't you
Baby won't you be my man?
On a quiet day, when i'm feeling low
and there ain't even a good show
I wait and watch, out from my window
And that's when my eyes caught you
And my heart began to sing
I need somebody to hold me
I need somebody who cares
I need somebody who loves me
Baby won't you, won't you, won't you
Baby won't you be (my man)
And Hey
I'll treat you tenderly
Hey
If you'll be good to me
Hey
I'll give you everything you need
Baby won't you, won't you, won't you
Baby won't you be my man?
Hey
I'll be an angel to you
Hey
If you'll love me too
Hey
You won't find another so true
So Baby won't you, won't you, won't you
Baby won't you be my man?
Won't you be my man
I'll do the best I can
So Baby won't you, won't you, won't you
Baby won't you... be my man
(c)Copyright 2010 Deepa Seshadri
No comments:
Post a Comment