Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

Written when I was 15 though :P

------

Everyday, my love keeps changing
Today it’s you, tomorrow another

Day and night, I keep thinking
Do I love you, Oh how I wonder?

If it’s true, could I love you too?
Or is this, what everyone calls a crush?

Oh Baby I want you
Maybe tomorrow it’ll be someone new
But right now, I can feel you touch me softly

Oh baby is it true?
Could I be in love with you?
Or is this how it feels to be 16… Sweet Sixteen

When I’m with you, my heart keeps jumping
No more tears, sadness or anger

But in my mind I’m always messing
Sometimes it’s you, sometimes another

Oh is it true?
Could I love you too?
Or is this, that other thing called a crush?

Oh Baby I want you
Maybe tomorrow it’ll be someone new
But right now, I can feel you touch me softly

Oh baby is it true?
Could I be in love with you?
Or is this how it feels to be 16… Sweet Sixteen

(c) Copyright 2002 Deepa Seshadri

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Sixteen tumultuous explosion of sweet sensations... maybe its just infatuation.

    ReplyDelete