Don’t judge me
If my singings off key
Or the kick and snare beat
Is a little too weak
Don’t judge me
If the sound is incomplete
Or the mix ain’t a reverie
You gotta focus on the melody
And I’m tired of explaining to all i know
There’s a difference in what i do, and a britney show
I ‘ve got 2 left feet and a body that’s awkward
Don’t need a stage to shine, i’m happy walking through the backdoor
I’m a song…
I’m a song…Songwriter
And i love
What i do
So i do it
I’m just tryin’
Got a dream on my mind
Working my way up the grind
I won’t ever look behind
I’ve got the rhymes
From the cross to the sign
You’re gonna love every line
I just need some time
And I’m tired of explaining to all i know
There’s a difference in what i do, and a britney show
I ‘ve got 2 left feet and a body that’s awkward
Don’t need a stage to shine, i’m happy walking through the backdoor
I’m a song…
I’m a song…Songwriter
And i’m proud
And i love
What i do (2x)
You can be the voice, to my story untold
You can be the face, to my emotional soul
I’m a song…
I’m a song…Songwriter
And i’m proud
And i love
What i do (2x)
Copyright (c) Deepa Seshadri 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment