You've got an aura, about you, so enchanting
You got the beauty of sun kissed skin
You've got a laugh, so infectious, I pee in my pants
Even when you aren't funny
You flip a single strand of your hair, and there are sighs everywhere (everywhere)
It doesn't matter if you're all dressed up, or have just jumped out of bed
I'm so jealous of you
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
I'm so jealous of you
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
You wear your tattoo on your hip, your heart on your sleeve
You're guilty pleasures, go unnoticed
You can transform into a social butterfly
Or a loner when you please
You flip a single strand of your hair, and there are sighs everywhere (everywhere)
It doesn't matter if you're all dressed up, or have just jumped out of bed
I'm so jealous of you
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
I'm so jealous of you
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
Black boots - on!
Party cap - on!
Going solo won't be back till dawn!
Glasses - on!
Lens flare - on!
Blue mascara & a selfie pout - on!
Lens flare - on!
Blue mascara & a selfie pout - on!
I'm so jealous of you
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
I'm so jealous of you
da da da da
da da da da
da da da da
Copyright (C) Deepa Seshadri 2016
No comments:
Post a Comment