Monday, September 16, 2013

Gone

Looking through the eyes of a millionaire
Strange and Beautiful, I can see… I’m aware

Dust turns to gold
Black turns to blue
I see new colours
Do u see them too?

Dark turns to light
Old turns to new
I feel a presence
Do you feel it too?

Wrong… I made a wrong choice
Long… Another long night
Gone… gone without a fight

You’re long gone… gone without a fight
You’re long gone… I didn’t put up a fight

Talking with a heart that needs repair
Harsh and lonesome, I can feel… I must beware

Gold turns to ash
I turn to you
I see the new world
Do you see it too?

Light fades away
More turns to few
I feel a difference
Do you feel it too?

Wrong… I made a wrong choice
Long… Another long night
Gone… gone without a fight

You’re long gone… gone without a fight
You’re long gone… I didn’t put up a fight

I’m thinking with a mind that still cares
I’m hopeful and will always be with a silent prayer

Wrong… I made a wrong choice
Long… Another long night
Gone… gone without a fight

You’re long gone… gone without a fight
You’re long gone… I didn’t put up a fight


Copyright (C) Deepa Seshadri 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment