-----
I take a peek from far far away
But can feel your vibrations so close
What is it about you that makes me beat
My heart just can't get enough
With your subtle hints and you're see through smile
You are everything that I'll ever need
You don't even have to say the words
You give me more than in my dreams
Oh Love...
I've never known so much pain in my life
Oh Love...
This pleasure sets my heart on fire... everytime
Cos when I'm drowning, you get me high
A girl in each arm and you stomp around
Knowing the whole world will fall at your feet
A cocky corny attitude might put the others off
But you know I know you from underneath
With your flashy teeth and those playful eyes
You are everything I'll ever need
I'll stay by your side and wait my turn
Cos you give me more than in my dreams
Oh Love...
I've never known so much pain in my life
Oh Love...
This pleasure sets my heart on fire... everytime
Cos when I'm drowning, you get me high
Without the past to back me and a future for hope
I still remain deep in your love
I'm closer to you now and to that I hold
I will remain deep in your love
Emotions flow by in its sweet extremes
But I will remain deep in your love
Cos when I'm drowning
When I'm drowning
When I'm drowning... You get me high
Oh Love...
I've never known so much pain in my life
Oh Love...
This pleasure sets my heart on fire... everytime
Cos when I'm drowning, you get me high
Yeah when I'm drowning
You get me high
When I'm frowning
You get me high
Oh baby when I'm drowning
You get me high
Oh, you get me high
Copyright (c) 2011 Deepa Seshadri
Love shows every form of pleasure, even though its derived from pain too...
ReplyDeletenice one.
Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete
Thanks :)
ReplyDelete