Saturday, September 12, 2015

I’m not where I belong

Happiness and,
A candid smile
A little warmth,
I’ve left behind

Tears of laughter
A joyful soul
Imagination
(Gone) Out the window

Busy days
And perky moods
Creative thoughts
Now I can’t conclude

Brightened spirits
Memories
Careless whispers
Lost in the breeze

Now, When i shout at the top of my lungs
You find a way to drown me out, drown me out
I just dont like who I have become
In these few months, you've taken me down, oh proven me wrong
Im not where i belong
Im not where i belong

My self-worth
Was all I feared
Now motivation
Has disappeared

Among an ocean
Of my own
I see myself
Standing alone

Cos, when i shout at the top of my lungs
You find a way to drown me out, drown me out
I just dont like who I have become
In these few months, you've taken me down, oh proven me wrong
Im not where i belong
Im not where i belong (2x)

Oh, When i shout at the top of my lungs
You find a way to drown me out, drown me out
I just dont like who I have become
In these few months, you've taken me down, oh proven me wrong
Im not where i belong
Im not where i belong



Copyright (c) Deepa Seshadri 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment