I am strong like my mother
Wise like my nana
Free as the children
Pretending to be Hannah
I’ve got the best, I’ve got the best of all the worlds put together
Don’t detest me, Just cos you’re married now and are stuck forever
Best, I’ve got the best of all the worlds put together
Don’t detest me, Just cos you’re married now and are stuck forever
I’m independent like daddy
As cool as my bro
Chic like my best friend
And a confident Hoe
I’ve got the best, I’ve got the best of all the worlds put together
Don’t detest me, Just cos you’re married now and are stuck forever
Best, I’ve got the best of all the worlds put together
Don’t detest me, Just cos you’re married now and are stuck forever
Hands up, hands up
Calling all the sexy ladies in da house
Dance off, dance off
There’s nowhere better to be than right here right now
Hands up, hands up
Calling all the sexy ladies in da house
Dance off, dance off
There’s nowhere better to be than right here right now
I’m richer than my ex
Smarter than my foe
I’ve got beautiful heart
And an opinion that’s bold
I’ve got the best, I’ve got the best of all the worlds put together
Don’t detest me, Just cos you’re married now and are stuck forever
Best, I’ve got the best of all the worlds put together
Don’t detest me, Just cos you’re married now and are stuck forever
Copyright (c) Deepa Seshadri 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment