Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Share

Unclog my mind
Set adrift my soul
Inspire my heart
Uncover gold

Unlock my secrets
Embrace my tears
Download bad memories
Discover my fears

All I wanna do
Is share my life with you, you, you
All I wanna do
Is share my world with you

Will you share yours too?
Ooh ooh ooh
Will you share yours too?
Ooh ooh ooh

Subdue my pain
Turn up my mood
Energize the air
Clean up old wo ooh ounds (wounds)

Increase my knowledge
Release insane
Amend my plans
Revamp my brain

All I wanna do
Is share my life with you, you, you
All I wanna do
Is share my world with you

Will you share yours too?
Ooh ooh ooh
Will you share yours too?
Ooh ooh ooh

You & Me
We could create sand storms, baby
You & Me
We shall be the whirlwind, baby

All I wanna do
Is share my life with you, you, you
All I wanna do
Is share my world with you
All I wanna do
Is share my life with you, you, you
All I wanna do
Is share my world with you

Will you share yours too?
Ooh ooh ooh
Will you share yours too?
Ooh ooh ooh

All I wanna do (ooh ooh ooh)
Is share my life with you, you, you (Will you share yours too?)
All I wanna do (ooh ooh ooh)
Is share my world with you (Will you share yours too?)
All I wanna do (ooh ooh ooh)
Is share my life with you, you, you (Will you share yours too?)
All I wanna do (ooh ooh ooh)
Is share my world with you (Will you share yours too?)

Ooh ooh ooh
Will you share yours too?
Ooh ooh ooh
Will you share yours too?



Copyright (C) 2013 Deepa Seshadri

No comments:

Post a Comment