Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hurt in Love

What do I need?
What’s good for me?
I can’t keep answering right always

It’s the little things
That keep me hanging
Tearing me apart in these crossways



And as I walk away from
Your seduction
I’m drowning in the fear of being hurt in love again

Like a chain reaction
I want some action
But I’m drowning in the fear of being hurt in love again

Why can’t it be?
What I want it to be
I’ll make it work in every possible way

Don’t leave me low
Longing for more
I’ll try to be tough; come what may

And as I walk away from
Your seduction
I’m drowning in the fear of being hurt in love again

Like a chain reaction
I want some action
But I’m drowning in the fear of being hurt in love again


Copyright (c), Deepa Seshadri 2012

2 comments: