Where did all my money go?
Could it have grown legs and walked out my door?
Last night I was rich, but now I'm broke
Dammit where oh where did my money all go?
I was singing' and dancing, walking on the street
Little did i know, i was in for a treat
2 blocks from home and whom should i meet?
My friend Freddy who's always going 'beep beep beep'
*That's right*
He paddle pushes me, into this bar nearby
Raises up his glass, and then, My! how time flies!
One story and another, probably lie after lie
When suddenly out of nowhere, Lisa dropped by!
She wanted to catch a flick, on this late night
So i paid the bill quick, and got out of there alright
But we bumped into 2 guys, who were such a sight
And before we knew it, we were in a catfight
"He's mine!", "No mine!" we screamed and we yelled
It went unnoticed that the boys were well gelled
A cop saw us and our collars she held
2 hours later, i bailed us out of a prison cell
*Oh bugger...*
Where did all my money go?
Could it have grown legs and walked out my door?
Last night I was rich, but now I'm broke
Dammit where oh where did my money all go?
A fresh new day and a smile on my face
Forgot about yesterday's disaster ways
I rushed through work and then it was time to play
One phone call and Bella was game
4 drinks down, I was feeling the heat
Looked at the watch, it was time to beat
Out came the wallet, tho we had nothing to eat
Dreamed of a few vodkas, neat neat neat!
*Here we go again*
Where did all my money go?
Could it have grown legs and walked out my door?
Last night I was rich, but now I'm broke
Dammit where oh where did my money all go?
Hi my sweet pumpkin pie
Did you get the gifts i ordered online?
I know its still a long way for valentine
But Giovanni had a new collection line!
*Errr Uh Huh....*
Where did all my money go?
Could it have grown legs and walked out my door?
Last night I was rich, but now I'm broke
Dammit where oh where did my money all go?
*Uh huh*
*Oh yeah*
*Oh where*
Where oh where did my money all go?
Copyright (c) Deepa Seshadri, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment